What Does TAG Do?
TAG Research by Sturm Inc. is an Albuquerque, New Mexico based company that specializes in the use of Ground-Penetrating Radar (GPR) for non-invasive subsurface imaging. We work around the United States and the world to help identify areas to either target or avoid in:
- Historic preservation
- Construction and engineering
- Environmental studies
Just check out some of our project examples!
In addition, TAG Research specializes in a number of computer-based and lab tasks, including (but not limited to):
- Processing and analyzing GPR data (whether collected by us or not)
- Processing and analyzing other geophysical data, including electromagnetic conductivity, magnetometry, and resistivity
- Other geotechnical analyses: GIS and digital mapping, including basic digitization and 2D and 3D mapping
- Technical writing and technical editing
Of course, the list above is intended to provide an idea of what we do, but is not exhaustive. If you have other tasks or questions, please contact us!